This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- ANIMAL UPDATE: Check out these baby Banggai cardinalfish in our Surviving through Adaptation exhibit! See more >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 hour ago
- CREATURE FEATURE: Just in time for Halloween, get to know some deep-sea dwellers that are out of this world >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 16 hours ago
- The stubby squid was just one of many purple creatures found in deep-sea trenches! bbc.com/news/science-e… 20 hours ago
- Meet Raven! She's our newest charge from the Loggerhead Head Start program. Read more about her here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- It is with heavy hearts that we share the passing of our male humphead wrasse, Tang. Learn more here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago