This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- RT @ConservationOrg: Today is the day: Tell the world that #ScienceMatters, on #EarthDay & every day conservation.org/earthday https://t.co/y… 14 hours ago
- Happy #EarthDay! We’re celebrating what makes the earth truly special. Take time to care for our planet today and e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- Students assisted our Conservation Team in the first biohut inventory of 2017! Learn more about our biohuts here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Stop by the Flower Show at @HPRConservatory this weekend! Be sure to check out our reading nook, complete with jell… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Our staff and volunteers planted 5,500 new Atlantic white cedar trees at Nassawango Creek Preserve! Read more >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago