Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- ICYMI - Can 3D mapping help save the ocean? Learn more about how this technology may help us understand our oceans>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Our Marine Animal Rescue Manager shared this sighting of a healthy grey seal in Maryland! Read her seal update>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- ANIMAL UPDATE: Three cockatiel chicks hatched in our Australia: Wild Extremes exhibit! Meet our latest additions>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- What a great shot of Calypso! Thanks for sharing with us. twitter.com/Prof_Henshaw/s… 1 day ago
- In Asia, venomous blue blubber jellies are considered a culinary delicacy! See more and watch them LIVE>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago