Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Flip that camera around and tag us in your Aquarium #selfies for #MuseumSelfie Day! 📸by Instagram user lord_n1cka… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- A distinguishing feature of adult Kimberley snake-necked turtles is their very long chin barbels! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/hHsf3JmX0v 1 day ago
- Check out these blue blubber jellies as we stream our LIVE cam Facebook! Watch here >> ow.ly/BLEj3085sHZ https://t.co/PqlkWqAp9X 1 day ago
- Seal season has officially begun! If you see an injured seal in Maryland, give it space and please call our team at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @Oceana: Meet the six amazing new fish species discovered in 2016. bit.ly/2hU6DBV https://t.co/rWQhGlf2uP 2 days ago