Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Come say hi to Leonardo at #bmorebookfest! 👋🐢 https://t.co/cqQ2upi7Bj 5 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Nettles captured by Instagram user thecameraqueens. https://t.co/13cUXX0zWf 1 day ago
- Packed house for our Sustainable Seafood panel at #bmorebookfest! https://t.co/4NTBZJUaeB 1 day ago
- RT @prattlibrary: @NatlAquarium here to introduce @susan_stockdale and talk about Read to Reef. Starts Oct. 1! https://t.co/mZ7PZ6pZxY 1 day ago
- RT @USFWSNortheast: Enjoy all your public lands fee-free today #NPLD twitter.com/chincoteaguenw… 1 day ago