Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Really captured the jiggly-jelly spirit, @vg_biomarina! twitter.com/vg_biomarina/s… 33 minutes ago
- More species live in a scoop of sea mud than a square meter of rain forest. Don't believe us? See for yourself >> wired.com/2012/01/seaflo… 42 minutes ago
- ICYMI - Our animal of the week is the anemone! See more shapes, colors and sizes here>> ow.ly/pIVP302EQ8Z https://t.co/SOk25Jv7xn 4 hours ago
- Welcome @CRWSAberdeen! We hope @CRWS_NewZealand and @CRWS_Canada have a great visit this morning. twitter.com/CRWSAberdeen/s… 5 hours ago
- RT @BaltBizOnline: .@NatlAquarium is teaming up with @dogfishbeer bizj.us/1nj73y https://t.co/La4rbQF777 5 hours ago