Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- We're so happy to hear that you had a fun trip! twitter.com/BaltimoreLab/s… 1 hour ago
- Congratulations @JayFlemingPhoto! Your work truly captures the beauty of the Chesapeake Bay. twitter.com/Baltimoremag/s… 2 hours ago
- A group of jellies is called a smack! #TheMoreYouKnow https://t.co/axKgT24WPt 4 hours ago
- RT @SheddResearch: The veins of America: Stunning map shows every river basin in the US dailym.ai/2ePMRdy @MailOnline https://t.co/m… 22 hours ago
- Help us create the country’s first Urban National Marine Sanctuary! Protect the Baltimore Canyon>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago