Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Our staff was elated to welcome EIGHT Australian snapping turtles in 2014! Relive the excitement here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- RT @PoliticalPrncss: I've been volunteering at the National Aquarium for over 3 years & this is the FIRST time the Green Moray Eel has come… 3 hours ago
- To celebrate #PenguinAwarenessWeek, learn how a puffin differs from a penguin! See their differences here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- Flip that camera around and tag us in your Aquarium #selfies for #MuseumSelfie Day! 📸by Instagram user lord_n1cka… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A distinguishing feature of adult Kimberley snake-necked turtles is their very long chin barbels! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/hHsf3JmX0v 2 days ago