Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Our Animal of the Week is the queen triggerfish! These fish lock themselves into small spaces and bite down on cora… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- Scientists discovered that a quarter of a billion years ago this ancient reptile gave birth to LIVE offspring! washingtonpost.com/news/morning-m… 15 hours ago
- Fill in the Blank: I love the ocean because it ________. https://t.co/pUHhl0toI0 1 day ago
- We're celebrating Black History Month at the Baltimore Legends & Legacies Jubilee! Stop by for free family fun unti… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Feeling stressed? Get outside! See how spending some time in nature can help you combat stress>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago