Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Just remember that about 70 percent of the Earth is covered by water. https://t.co/8nvj0xelaY 4 hours ago
- We can't wait to see all of the installations come to life during @LightCityBmore! twitter.com/lightcitybmore… 14 hours ago
- It's #MarylandDay! There are so many fantastic species native to #Maryland, but one of our favorites is the diamond… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- ICYMI - Lion’s mane jellyfish are now on exhibit in Jellies Invasion! Learn more about them here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- ICYMI - This morning @washingtonpost was LIVE from Blacktip Reef for a shark feeding! Watch anytime here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago