Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Hunting for a Charizard? Check out our #PokemonGO guide to catch 'em all on your next visit>> ow.ly/E2TL302Dh55 https://t.co/awBMnipgmg 6 hours ago
- This little terrapin is a #ChesapeakeBay resident and the state reptile of Maryland! #ChesBayWeek #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/w2UWJoi7RF 11 hours ago
- What a great picture @pammpeterson! Thanks for sharing with us. twitter.com/pammpeterson/s… 13 hours ago
- GREAT NEWS! Blue crab populations have increased by 35 percent! #ChesBayWeek Read more here>> ow.ly/m86T302Cym0 https://t.co/IMDWhNJYeJ 14 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing a few of your memories with us @WndlustMarriage! twitter.com/WndlustMarriag… 1 day ago