The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- Fill in the Blank: I love the ocean because it ________. https://t.co/pUHhl0toI0 14 hours ago
- We're celebrating Black History Month at the Baltimore Legends & Legacies Jubilee! Stop by for free family fun unti… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Feeling stressed? Get outside! See how spending some time in nature can help you combat stress>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Carbon dioxide, released from the burning of coal, oil, gas and other fossil fuels, is impacting our oceans.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- The planet is warming. Oceans have absorbed much of this increased heat, stressing aquatic habitats and the animals… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago