This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Our Marine Animal Rescue Manager shared this sighting of a healthy grey seal in Maryland! Read her seal update>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- ANIMAL UPDATE: Three cockatiel chicks hatched in our Australia: Wild Extremes exhibit! Meet our latest additions>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- What a great shot of Calypso! Thanks for sharing with us. twitter.com/Prof_Henshaw/s… 19 hours ago
- In Asia, venomous blue blubber jellies are considered a culinary delicacy! See more and watch them LIVE>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- In celebration of #BlackHistoryMonth, we explored the history of black watermen on the Chesapeake Bay. Learn more>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago