This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- ICYMI - Do you wonder if sharks socialize? Researchers are looking for an answer! Read about the shark study here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- The wolf eel is not a true eel, but a type of “wolf fishes." Its long, slender body can squeeze into small crevices… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Take a look back on some of the animals we welcomed into our Aquarium family in 2016, including Fern! See them here… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- Gentoo penguin chicks that @jeffmauritzen shared from his travels in Antartica on our Instagram. Be sure to follo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Pantone's #ColoroftheYear is Greenery! We are fortunate enough to see this color daily in our exhibits. https://t.co/TpUqydsVtd 1 day ago