This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Animals of ALL sizes live in the #ChesapeakeBay! See if you can spot your favorite. #ChesBayWeek https://t.co/q8UQfmqylI 8 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Glimpse into Jellies Invasion exhibit captured by Instagram user oliviacamillephotography. https://t.co/pNi7DVyFox 12 hours ago
- Really captured the jiggly-jelly spirit, @vg_biomarina! twitter.com/vg_biomarina/s… 13 hours ago
- More species live in a scoop of sea mud than a square meter of rain forest. Don't believe us? See for yourself >> wired.com/2012/01/seaflo… 14 hours ago
- ICYMI - Our animal of the week is the anemone! See more shapes, colors and sizes here>> ow.ly/pIVP302EQ8Z https://t.co/SOk25Jv7xn 18 hours ago