The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Flip that camera around and tag us in your Aquarium #selfies for #MuseumSelfie Day! 📸by Instagram user lord_n1cka… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 49 minutes ago
- A distinguishing feature of adult Kimberley snake-necked turtles is their very long chin barbels! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/hHsf3JmX0v 22 hours ago
- Check out these blue blubber jellies as we stream our LIVE cam Facebook! Watch here >> ow.ly/BLEj3085sHZ https://t.co/PqlkWqAp9X 1 day ago
- Seal season has officially begun! If you see an injured seal in Maryland, give it space and please call our team at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @Oceana: Meet the six amazing new fish species discovered in 2016. bit.ly/2hU6DBV https://t.co/rWQhGlf2uP 1 day ago