The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- It's #VolunteerAppreciationWeek! We're so thankful for our volunteers today and every day. Learn more about them>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Thanks to @ConstellationEG for working with @NatlAquarium to help the #chesbay today https://t.co/M5VvtqFOGe 22 hours ago
- Citizen scientists help identify wildlife for the Maryland Biodiversity Project! Learn more about their work here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Thanks for sharing with us! twitter.com/maryvalelions/… 1 day ago
- RT @wwf_uk: Happy #WorldPenguinDay! Check out this incredible penguin-cam footage of penguins swimming through Antarctic waters https://t.c… 1 day ago