The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Pantone's #ColoroftheYear is Greenery! We are fortunate enough to see this color daily in our exhibits. https://t.co/TpUqydsVtd 1 hour ago
- Beautiful representations of water in the U.S. via @digg. digg.com/2016/every-bod… 6 hours ago
- Check out our Instagram this week as @jeffmauritzen takes over with photos from his trip to Antartica! Follow here>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- Our Animal Rescue and Animal Health teams are caring for 15 endangered sea turtles. Learn more about our patients>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- "Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean." -- Ryunosuke Satoro Photo by tumblr user zerogravitylu… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago