The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @SheddResearch: The veins of America: Stunning map shows every river basin in the US dailym.ai/2ePMRdy @MailOnline https://t.co/m… 3 hours ago
- Help us create the country’s first Urban National Marine Sanctuary! Protect the Baltimore Canyon>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 hours ago
- Just in time for Halloween, our Animal of the Week is the tarantula! https://t.co/BJpVawmRPs 7 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Magical moment captured by Instagram user rawmedia.co. https://t.co/PLlaoorM0r 23 hours ago
- RT @tate_tj: @spikegjerde Sustainable fish/shellfish MUST be a part of the conversation. In today's world, that means aquaculture. All ab… 1 day ago