The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- As a defense, yellow sea cucumbers can expel their internal organs—then quickly regenerate them. #FactFriday https://t.co/2yIGdDtnr6 1 day ago
- Welcome to Baltimore @USLacrosse and #LaxCon! If you come visit us, your conference badge gives you a special discount. 1 day ago
- ANIMAL UPDATE: Sixty freshwater angelfish have been added to our Amazon River Forest exhibit! Learn more about them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Our staff was elated to welcome EIGHT Australian snapping turtles in 2014! Relive the excitement here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @PoliticalPrncss: I've been volunteering at the National Aquarium for over 3 years & this is the FIRST time the Green Moray Eel has come… 2 days ago