The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- The Northern sea robin visits the sandy bottom of the #ChesapeakeBay from the spring to early winter! #FactFriday https://t.co/2mpcs9zflY 2 hours ago
- "What has no teeth, no rib cage, is covered in scales and managed to outlive the dinosaurs?" Spoiler: It's a fish. nytimes.com/2016/07/25/sci… 4 hours ago
- She's a beauty, @Duff_Goldman! twitter.com/Duff_Goldman/s… 5 hours ago
- We have two new bicolor damselfish in our Atlantic Coral Reef exhibit! Read about them here>> ow.ly/5pur302Jper https://t.co/hivoezmFni 7 hours ago
- What a day it was when we welcomed EIGHT Australian snapping turtles in 2014! #TBT https://t.co/k1cynuKrMy 22 hours ago