The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @ConservationOrg: Today is the day: Tell the world that #ScienceMatters, on #EarthDay & every day conservation.org/earthday https://t.co/y… 14 hours ago
- Happy #EarthDay! We’re celebrating what makes the earth truly special. Take time to care for our planet today and e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- Students assisted our Conservation Team in the first biohut inventory of 2017! Learn more about our biohuts here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Stop by the Flower Show at @HPRConservatory this weekend! Be sure to check out our reading nook, complete with jell… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Our staff and volunteers planted 5,500 new Atlantic white cedar trees at Nassawango Creek Preserve! Read more >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago