The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @wwf_uk: Happy #WorldPenguinDay! Check out this incredible penguin-cam footage of penguins swimming through Antarctic waters https://t.c… 1 hour ago
- Wood turtles can be found in forests and grasslands, but will rarely be seen more than several hundred meters from… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the zebra shark! Once they reach adulthood, their stripes are replaced with small dark sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- RT @ConservationOrg: Today is the day: Tell the world that #ScienceMatters, on #EarthDay & every day conservation.org/earthday https://t.co/y… 3 days ago
- Happy #EarthDay! We’re celebrating what makes the earth truly special. Take time to care for our planet today and e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago