The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Found on the East Coast, the Eastern box turtle is the state reptile of North Carolina AND Tennessee! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/IoCuNcWoU8 5 hours ago
- Catch a glimpse of the seamounts now protected by the Northeast Canyons and Seamounts Marine National Monument! twitter.com/pewenvironment… 5 hours ago
- ICYMI - The White House designated the first marine monument in the Atlantic! Read more >> ow.ly/ZfoJ304BTjp https://t.co/uPa6DPU7yW 9 hours ago
- Pop quiz! Do you know what made the water in the Inner Harbor turn green? Here's your hint>> ow.ly/vFxh304AIL1 https://t.co/8qgFBLNoOp 23 hours ago
- RT @cbsbaltimore: Sunday Nov 6 will be Pay What You Want Day at @NatlAquarium cbsloc.al/2du6svv 1 day ago