The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @NatGeoEducation: What makes the 'Galapagos of the East' so welcoming to whale sharks? #WhaleSharkDay on.natgeo.com/2bTofNd https://t.… 11 minutes ago
- Today we celebrate #WhaleSharkDay! Read about new measures to protect these gentle giants>> ow.ly/1Bw2303IGUR https://t.co/w6wP3MTotr 2 hours ago
- The Hawaiian monk seal is protected at the Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument! ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/mvMyNk2weQ 17 hours ago
- We applaud the expansion of Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument by @POTUS! More here>> ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/CGl4e2Wtjc 21 hours ago
- "The octobot has no rigid parts in its gummy body. Instead, chemicals course through its veins to give it power." twitter.com/NYTScience/sta… 23 hours ago