The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Glimpse into Jellies Invasion exhibit captured by Instagram user oliviacamillephotography. https://t.co/pNi7DVyFox 2 hours ago
- Really captured the jiggly-jelly spirit, @vg_biomarina! twitter.com/vg_biomarina/s… 4 hours ago
- More species live in a scoop of sea mud than a square meter of rain forest. Don't believe us? See for yourself >> wired.com/2012/01/seaflo… 4 hours ago
- ICYMI - Our animal of the week is the anemone! See more shapes, colors and sizes here>> ow.ly/pIVP302EQ8Z https://t.co/SOk25Jv7xn 8 hours ago
- Welcome @CRWSAberdeen! We hope @CRWS_NewZealand and @CRWS_Canada have a great visit this morning. twitter.com/CRWSAberdeen/s… 9 hours ago