The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- In celebration of #BlackHistoryMonth, we explored the history of black watermen on the Chesapeake Bay. Learn more>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- This red-eyed tree frog was once so tiny! #TBT https://t.co/id3XrFJeqw 21 hours ago
- Scientists are investigating the cause of a mass stranding of 100 false killer whales. Learn more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Taking Fish Facts on the road. Teaching students about our local species. @NatlAquarium https://t.co/65qMhJCcRE 1 day ago
- "All of these seven planets could have liquid water – key to life as we know it" twitter.com/NASA/status/83… 1 day ago