The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @NatGeo: Watch: @natgeo explorer-in-residence Sylvia Earle met President Barack Obama at Midway Atoll in the Hawaiian Islands https://t.… 4 hours ago
- Good morning, Baltimore! (We wish it was this sunny today.) Photo by Instagram user beaulilie. https://t.co/Hy83YCeH91 6 hours ago
- We're inspired by the #flawless caiman >> boredpanda.com/caimain-butter… https://t.co/4cArLb5bqE 20 hours ago
- Found on the East Coast, the Eastern box turtle is the state reptile of North Carolina AND Tennessee! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/IoCuNcWoU8 1 day ago
- Catch a glimpse of the seamounts now protected by the Northeast Canyons and Seamounts Marine National Monument! twitter.com/pewenvironment… 1 day ago