The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- ICYMI - Can 3-D printing save coral reefs? The answer is YES. See how scientists can use 3-D printing to help reefs… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- Check out this magnificent time-lapse video of corals in motion and close-up! treehugger.com/natural-scienc… 15 hours ago
- BIG NEWS! We’re building a new Animal Care and Rescue Center in Baltimore’s Jonestown neighborhood. See more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- Are sharks social? New research sheds light on the relationships between sharks! Read more about the study here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A strong (biodiversity) case for seagrass! via @Harvard ow.ly/XYi1306PV00 1 day ago