The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- This video of sea urchins by @NewsHour is mind blowing. Check it out! pbs.org/newshour/rundo… 3 hours ago
- Don't forget about our Animal of the Week! We're all about puffers this week, like this guineafowl puffer. https://t.co/3fIY9fcXq3 6 hours ago
- Calling all #48DaysofBlue participants - please take a minute to fill out our brief survey! Complete it here >> ow.ly/zt48303Lb2K 7 hours ago
- Happy birthday to ocean advocate Sylvia Earle! "Every time I slip into the ocean, it's like going home." https://t.co/yiaGArABXj 22 hours ago
- We sucessfully released Brownie from the Loggerhead Head Start Program in November of 2014! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/d0fzelEos7 1 day ago