The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- It's Chesapeake Bay Week! Follow along on Instagram as @JayFlemingPhoto takes over >> ow.ly/3TSq302xeWW https://t.co/W3eHcRwPsQ 5 hours ago
- "Nature always wears the color of the spirit." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson Photo by Instagram user daveyelisa. https://t.co/2HygFg4Nsm 15 hours ago
- ICYMI - See all of the great staff we highlighted this week for #NationalZookeeperWeek! ow.ly/Wip1302xfwZ https://t.co/Cwnj1mvtMQ 1 day ago
- CAPTION CONTEST: Give us your best caption for this dart frog! Submit here >> ow.ly/xBay302xfgu https://t.co/5e0NVYdKLB 1 day ago
- RT @GoodDayPA: Did you know that turtles can feel with their shells? Creature Feature with @NatlAquarium: buff.ly/2aeIGmO https://t… 2 days ago