The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Our Animal of the Week is the knob-tailed gecko! These geckos are so named because their tails often end in a small… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Close out your weekend with some #wisdom from Reginald Vincent Holmes. https://t.co/bY5iAno92W 17 hours ago
- ICYMI - Can 3D mapping help save the ocean? Learn more about how this technology may help us understand our oceans>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Our Marine Animal Rescue Manager shared this sighting of a healthy grey seal in Maryland! Read her seal update>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- ANIMAL UPDATE: Three cockatiel chicks hatched in our Australia: Wild Extremes exhibit! Meet our latest additions>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago