The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- A woma python has joined our team of ambassador animals! Meet Wallace here>> ow.ly/70UD303CR7h https://t.co/8fRo30wWIq 10 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: So many critters documented in #Baltimore Harbor today @NatlAquarium https://t.co/JaiSz3GiSd 12 hours ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: RT to share the good news: @POTUS just created the world's largest marine protected area. go.wh.gov/uQtUgi https://t… 14 hours ago
- If you hear a gouldian finch sing, it must be a male! Only males can sing. #FactFriday https://t.co/u6qaqbSZgK 15 hours ago
- Thanks @POTUS for creating the largest ocean protected area in the world! #MahaloObama #BlueParks twitter.com/washingtonpost… 18 hours ago