The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Check out these blue blubber jellies as we stream our LIVE cam Facebook! Watch here >> ow.ly/BLEj3085sHZ https://t.co/PqlkWqAp9X 2 hours ago
- Seal season has officially begun! If you see an injured seal in Maryland, give it space and please call our team at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- RT @Oceana: Meet the six amazing new fish species discovered in 2016. bit.ly/2hU6DBV https://t.co/rWQhGlf2uP 23 hours ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the leopard shark! These sharks spend much of their time near the sea floor. See more>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Horseshoe crabs may look like crustaceans, but they are actually more closely related to spiders and scorpions!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago