The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Are sharks social? New research sheds light on the relationships between sharks! Read more about the study here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- A strong (biodiversity) case for seagrass! via @Harvard ow.ly/XYi1306PV00 6 hours ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the percula clownfish! Click here to learn more >> ow.ly/MAuU306PbjE https://t.co/sMwfYQ90Ls 11 hours ago
- Welcome to the neighborhood, @ProfTrashWheel! twitter.com/proftrashwheel… 1 day ago
- We've just received word that Dollar Days has sold out for today! Thanks to all who came out. 1 day ago