The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- See the impact cities and suburbs have on the Chesapeake Bay...as seen from space. go.nasa.gov/2cNgOrU https://t.co/pXyAQUWCJX 2 hours ago
- Did you know? A group of seahorses is called a herd! #FactFriday https://t.co/FthyIkfmw8 5 hours ago
- After spending a year in our care, Sheldon is ready for release! Read more about our plans>> ow.ly/yd8V304HMlY https://t.co/jd0h78dLHt 20 hours ago
- We welcomed gouldian finch chicks in 2012! The phosphorescent beads along their mouths help parents feed them. #TBT https://t.co/768rKQ8apP 1 day ago
- "Here’s a prehistoric case of the blind leading the blind." Trilobites crossed the ocean millions of years ago! nytimes.com/2016/09/10/sci… 1 day ago