The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Instagram user sydneyxmiller captured the details of this sea nettle. https://t.co/9XaUVMDsKD 11 hours ago
- We've just received word that we're sold out for today's Dollar Days promotion. Thanks to everyone for coming out! 17 hours ago
- ICYMI - We added three fish species to our Pacific Coral Reef exhibit, including a brush tail tang! Learn more here… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- "A new art project makes the point that humans may be slowly becoming a little more plastic." fastcoexist.com/3065672/this-i… 1 day ago
- The porcupinefish gets its name from the sharp spines that stick out when it inflates with water. #FactFriday https://t.co/lMQRO0FIOd 1 day ago