The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Our Animal of the Week is the leopard shark! These sharks spend much of their time near the sea floor. See more>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- Horseshoe crabs may look like crustaceans, but they are actually more closely related to spiders and scorpions!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @NatGeo: Watch this mesmerizing feather star—a type of crinoid—swim through the ocean https://t.co/HVS18oe0yg 2 days ago
- Mudskippers can survive in AND out of water! We've just added one to our Climbing exhibit. Read more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- These baby bearded dragons were just so cute! #TBT https://t.co/9XYRgzqdiy 3 days ago