The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- The Hawaiian monk seal is protected at the Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument! ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/mvMyNk2weQ 8 hours ago
- We applaud the expansion of Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument by @POTUS! More here>> ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/CGl4e2Wtjc 11 hours ago
- "The octobot has no rigid parts in its gummy body. Instead, chemicals course through its veins to give it power." twitter.com/NYTScience/sta… 13 hours ago
- We're highlighting puffers this week! DYK? Puffers have teeth to help them eat shelled species, like crustaceans. https://t.co/C6ah9fcWwT 16 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: A spotted lagoon jelly captured by Instagram user h2smsseua. https://t.co/2WHfFCFZL0 1 day ago