The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @cbsbaltimore: Sunday Nov 6 will be Pay What You Want Day at @NatlAquarium cbsloc.al/2du6svv 4 hours ago
- You'll never look at sand in the same way again.... mentalfloss.com/article/68471/… 5 hours ago
- This week we're highlighting birds found in our Upland Tropical Rain Forest, like this yellow-headed Amazon parrot! https://t.co/rsMq95ZbLD 9 hours ago
- Come say hi to Leonardo at #bmorebookfest! 👋🐢 https://t.co/cqQ2upi7Bj 1 day ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Nettles captured by Instagram user thecameraqueens. https://t.co/13cUXX0zWf 2 days ago