The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- It's #WorldWaterDay! DYK? Only 3 percent of the world’s water is fresh! Celebrate this vital resource here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- We're gearing up for the return of Light City! Learn more about the festival's light installations coming our way>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- On this #TurtleTuesday, see what we feed our nearly 500 pound sea turtle, Calypso! https://t.co/qniZFNRMRK 1 day ago
- What do spiny lobsters and #MarchMadness have in common? Find out from @nytimes! nytimes.com/2017/03/17/spo… 1 day ago
- To celebrate #WorldFrogDay our Animal of the Week is the poison dart frog! Learn more about our dart frogs here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago