The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- ICYMI - See all of the great staff we highlighted this week for #NationalZookeeperWeek! ow.ly/Wip1302xfwZ https://t.co/Cwnj1mvtMQ 15 hours ago
- CAPTION CONTEST: Give us your best caption for this dart frog! Submit here >> ow.ly/xBay302xfgu https://t.co/5e0NVYdKLB 23 hours ago
- RT @GoodDayPA: Did you know that turtles can feel with their shells? Creature Feature with @NatlAquarium: buff.ly/2aeIGmO https://t… 1 day ago
- Meet Annie, an aquarist trainee working with jellies! See more here: ow.ly/YYzB302wbQ3 #NationalZookeeperWeek https://t.co/Xkn74nkrsY 1 day ago
- RT @katekatebear: Fraser, our @NatlAquarium corn snake, is ready to explore with @GoodDayPA! abc27.com/always-on/ #PR #🐍 https://t.co/Az… 1 day ago