The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Come say hi to Leonardo at #bmorebookfest! 👋🐢 https://t.co/cqQ2upi7Bj 19 minutes ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Nettles captured by Instagram user thecameraqueens. https://t.co/13cUXX0zWf 19 hours ago
- Packed house for our Sustainable Seafood panel at #bmorebookfest! https://t.co/4NTBZJUaeB 23 hours ago
- RT @prattlibrary: @NatlAquarium here to introduce @susan_stockdale and talk about Read to Reef. Starts Oct. 1! https://t.co/mZ7PZ6pZxY 1 day ago
- RT @USFWSNortheast: Enjoy all your public lands fee-free today #NPLD twitter.com/chincoteaguenw… 1 day ago