The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Sheldon has been returned to the sea! Read more about his release here >> ow.ly/rwYo305qg0g https://t.co/bvEQzqxa1X 2 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Great day to save the planet. @NatlAquarium #conservation https://t.co/V0gy8sVkCf 6 hours ago
- It's #ReptileAwarenessDay! This emerald tree boa is here to celebrate. https://t.co/1Uai6wouW2 6 hours ago
- Put your plastic use into perspective with this quiz from @NYTScience! twitter.com/NYTScience/sta… 7 hours ago
- Did you know? The spiny-tailed monitor uses its tail to wedge itself into tight crevices. #FactFriday https://t.co/Fn4EUhDypO 11 hours ago