The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Our Animal of the Week is the queen triggerfish! These fish lock themselves into small spaces and bite down on cora… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- Scientists discovered that a quarter of a billion years ago this ancient reptile gave birth to LIVE offspring! washingtonpost.com/news/morning-m… 8 hours ago
- Fill in the Blank: I love the ocean because it ________. https://t.co/pUHhl0toI0 1 day ago
- We're celebrating Black History Month at the Baltimore Legends & Legacies Jubilee! Stop by for free family fun unti… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Feeling stressed? Get outside! See how spending some time in nature can help you combat stress>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago