The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Looking back on our sea turtle release at @AssateagueNPS for #NPS100! #TBT https://t.co/NkQieiaY4g 2 hours ago
- We're celebrating #NPS100 with a few coastal areas protected by @NatlParkService! ow.ly/lRxZ303Awt4 https://t.co/F9C3vn9Hjc 6 hours ago
- RT @NPCA: Happy #NPS100 @NatlParkService! 100 years of protecting our most treasured natural, historical and cultural sites! https://t.co/G… 10 hours ago
- ICYMI - Meet our newest partner, @dogfishbeer! See what we're brewing together>> ow.ly/Ao9M303kbr8 https://t.co/ZERhsOissl 1 day ago
- Pssst! Just wanted to remind you that our Animal of the Week is the omnivorous emperor angelfish! https://t.co/DmVwRUk5fK 1 day ago