The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Welcome to the neighborhood, @ProfTrashWheel! twitter.com/proftrashwheel… 17 hours ago
- We've just received word that Dollar Days has sold out for today! Thanks to all who came out. 20 hours ago
- It’s World Wildlife Conservation Day! To celebrate, see how we rescue and rehabilitate endangered sea turtles>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- Thanks for the warm welcome, @Ravens! twitter.com/ravens/status/… 1 day ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Instagram user sydneyxmiller captured the details of this sea nettle. https://t.co/9XaUVMDsKD 1 day ago