The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Our Animal of the Week is the red-capped cardinal! These songbirds are native to the wetlands of South America. https://t.co/IzLNerZ065 1 day ago
- Just remember that about 70 percent of the Earth is covered by water. https://t.co/8nvj0xelaY 1 day ago
- We can't wait to see all of the installations come to life during @LightCityBmore! twitter.com/lightcitybmore… 2 days ago
- It's #MarylandDay! There are so many fantastic species native to #Maryland, but one of our favorites is the diamond… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- ICYMI - Lion’s mane jellyfish are now on exhibit in Jellies Invasion! Learn more about them here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago