The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Thanks for sharing a few of your memories with us @WndlustMarriage! twitter.com/WndlustMarriag… 17 hours ago
- RT @StyleMagazine: We can't wait to sip on #SeaQuenchAle, a new brew collab from @dogfishbeer and @NatlAquarium ! https://t.co/iJsvcIZDN6 18 hours ago
- Meet the sea-dwelling-ancestor that all living things have in common - Luca. nytimes.com/2016/07/26/sci… 20 hours ago
- Don't forget to follow us on Instagram for #ChesBayWeek as @JayFlemingPhoto takes over! ow.ly/qM8r302AeUO https://t.co/ZASCVzIGPS 22 hours ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the anemone! Learn more about these unique invertebrates here >> ow.ly/xDug302zRhI https://t.co/S9V9k81SWA 1 day ago