The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- You know what day it is...#TurtleTuesday! This common snapping turtle is showing off its powerful jaws. https://t.co/km1lLkC1Mx 13 hours ago
- We're so happy to hear that you had a fun trip! twitter.com/BaltimoreLab/s… 16 hours ago
- Congratulations @JayFlemingPhoto! Your work truly captures the beauty of the Chesapeake Bay. twitter.com/Baltimoremag/s… 16 hours ago
- A group of jellies is called a smack! #TheMoreYouKnow https://t.co/axKgT24WPt 18 hours ago
- RT @SheddResearch: The veins of America: Stunning map shows every river basin in the US dailym.ai/2ePMRdy @MailOnline https://t.co/m… 1 day ago