The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- The wolf eel is not a true eel, but a type of “wolf fishes." Its long, slender body can squeeze into small crevices… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Take a look back on some of the animals we welcomed into our Aquarium family in 2016, including Fern! See them here… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- Gentoo penguin chicks that @jeffmauritzen shared from his travels in Antartica on our Instagram. Be sure to follo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Pantone's #ColoroftheYear is Greenery! We are fortunate enough to see this color daily in our exhibits. https://t.co/TpUqydsVtd 1 day ago
- Beautiful representations of water in the U.S. via @digg. digg.com/2016/every-bod… 1 day ago