The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- ICYMI - This morning @washingtonpost was LIVE from Blacktip Reef for a shark feeding! Watch anytime here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- ICYMI - Our Animal of the Week is the blue poison dart frog! https://t.co/k7ROgIhicK 19 hours ago
- “During my twenty-five years as a marine biologist, I’ve never seen something like this." news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/02/medite… 1 day ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: Good morning! The #WordOfTheDay is watershed. s.m-w.com/2jVQVGV 1 day ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Instagram user reinamorena_aka_patriciaparker really captured this upside-down jelly's good si… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago