The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- ICYMI - Our Animal of the Week is the zebra shark! Learn more about them here >> ow.ly/6Bnh30bffLK https://t.co/hAdzOERJcJ 11 hours ago
- RT @oceanexplorer: TODAY: Join #Okeanos to explore Nat'l Marine Sanctuary of American Samoa...never know what we'll see! (Exact dive time T… 14 hours ago
- Watch as @ConservationOrg and @voxdotcom explain how going green can be a benefit in many surprising ways! vox.com/videos/2017/4/… 20 hours ago
- It's #VolunteerAppreciationWeek! We're so thankful for our volunteers today and every day. Learn more about them>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Thanks to @ConstellationEG for working with @NatlAquarium to help the #chesbay today https://t.co/M5VvtqFOGe 1 day ago