The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Pssst! Just wanted to remind you that our Animal of the Week is the omnivorous emperor angelfish! https://t.co/DmVwRUk5fK 7 hours ago
- The broad-shelled turtle's neck can add 80% to its body length, helping it ambush prey! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/03jAVqfZki 1 day ago
- "Are whale sharks threatened in a variety of ways? Yes. Are people doing things to help them? Yes." news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/08/whale-… 1 day ago
- Great photo, @jeri_tha_great! Thanks for sharing! twitter.com/jeri_tha_great… 1 day ago
- We know our Atlantic puffins are mistaken for penguins! Learn how to spot the difference>> ow.ly/C243303vokt https://t.co/v4HfoUDBdA 1 day ago