The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- It is with heavy hearts that we share the passing of our male humphead wrasse, Tang. Learn more here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 14 hours ago
- ICYMI - Catch a recap of our sand tiger shark research with @UDelaware in the Delaware Bay! ow.ly/i0eI305yDqy https://t.co/qJaS3RaXf8 16 hours ago
- You know what day it is...#TurtleTuesday! This common snapping turtle is showing off its powerful jaws. https://t.co/km1lLkC1Mx 1 day ago
- We're so happy to hear that you had a fun trip! twitter.com/BaltimoreLab/s… 1 day ago
- Congratulations @JayFlemingPhoto! Your work truly captures the beauty of the Chesapeake Bay. twitter.com/Baltimoremag/s… 1 day ago