The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- The porcupinefish gets its name from the sharp spines that stick out when it inflates with water. #FactFriday https://t.co/lMQRO0FIOd 4 hours ago
- Can you believe our Atlantic pufflings were THIS small? #TBT youtube.com/watch?v=Rp-o9V… 18 hours ago
- In November, we welcomed eight endangered Mary River turtle hatchlings! Meet our latest additions here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Check out this FIN-TASTIC illustration from @zachhigginsis. Thanks for sharing with us! twitter.com/zachhigginsis/… 1 day ago
- A new exhibit celebrating our 25 years of Animal Rescue is up! See the program highlights in person and online>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago