The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- ICYMI - Don’t let their cuteness fool you. If threatened, pufferfish can pack a major toxic punch! See more facts>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- Great field update from our conservation team! twitter.com/LauraBankey/st… 8 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Spectacular sea nettles captured by Instagram user jbraym. https://t.co/rMlLh6zYf5 1 day ago
- If you’re interested in a career as a marine scientist, where do you start? Check out some great resources here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the red-capped cardinal! These songbirds are native to the wetlands of South America. https://t.co/IzLNerZ065 2 days ago