The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- "It's just so exciting to think that in 2016 we're still discovering things in our world." twitter.com/PopSci/status/… 42 minutes ago
- Animals of ALL sizes live in the #ChesapeakeBay! See if you can spot your favorite. #ChesBayWeek https://t.co/q8UQfmqylI 14 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Glimpse into Jellies Invasion exhibit captured by Instagram user oliviacamillephotography. https://t.co/pNi7DVyFox 18 hours ago
- Really captured the jiggly-jelly spirit, @vg_biomarina! twitter.com/vg_biomarina/s… 19 hours ago
- More species live in a scoop of sea mud than a square meter of rain forest. Don't believe us? See for yourself >> wired.com/2012/01/seaflo… 20 hours ago