The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- The rare ruby seadragon was captured on video for the first time EVER. It was just declared a new species in 2015! news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/ruby-s… 2 hours ago
- ICYMI - "Is that a penguin or a puffin?" Here's what you need to know to tell the difference>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the Harlequin Tuskfish. Check out its protruding, tusk-like teeth! See more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A spectacular sea nettle for your Sunday. Picture snapped by Instagram user lindsaytron9000. https://t.co/uj6MDSfixl 1 day ago
- As a defense, yellow sea cucumbers can expel their internal organs—then quickly regenerate them. #FactFriday https://t.co/2yIGdDtnr6 3 days ago