The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @NPCA: Happy #NPS100 @NatlParkService! 100 years of protecting our most treasured natural, historical and cultural sites! https://t.co/G… 2 hours ago
- ICYMI - Meet our newest partner, @dogfishbeer! See what we're brewing together>> ow.ly/Ao9M303kbr8 https://t.co/ZERhsOissl 16 hours ago
- Pssst! Just wanted to remind you that our Animal of the Week is the omnivorous emperor angelfish! https://t.co/DmVwRUk5fK 1 day ago
- The broad-shelled turtle's neck can add 80% to its body length, helping it ambush prey! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/03jAVqfZki 1 day ago
- "Are whale sharks threatened in a variety of ways? Yes. Are people doing things to help them? Yes." news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/08/whale-… 1 day ago