The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- RT @tate_tj: @spikegjerde Sustainable fish/shellfish MUST be a part of the conversation. In today's world, that means aquaculture. All ab… 28 minutes ago
- Some weekend wisdom.... https://t.co/VxRuc6mKQO 21 hours ago
- ICYMI - Some bees are now on the Endangered Species List. See which animals have been added and removed here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- Sheldon has been returned to the sea! Read more about his release here >> ow.ly/rwYo305qg0g https://t.co/bvEQzqxa1X 1 day ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Great day to save the planet. @NatlAquarium #conservation https://t.co/V0gy8sVkCf 2 days ago