The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Happy birthday to ocean advocate Sylvia Earle! "Every time I slip into the ocean, it's like going home." https://t.co/yiaGArABXj 4 hours ago
- We sucessfully released Brownie from the Loggerhead Head Start Program in November of 2014! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/d0fzelEos7 9 hours ago
- RT @NatGeoEducation: What makes the 'Galapagos of the East' so welcoming to whale sharks? #WhaleSharkDay on.natgeo.com/2bTofNd https://t.… 11 hours ago
- Today we celebrate #WhaleSharkDay! Read about new measures to protect these gentle giants>> ow.ly/1Bw2303IGUR https://t.co/w6wP3MTotr 14 hours ago
- The Hawaiian monk seal is protected at the Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument! ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/mvMyNk2weQ 1 day ago