The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Hunting for a Charizard? Check out our #PokemonGO guide to catch 'em all on your next visit>> ow.ly/E2TL302Dh55 https://t.co/awBMnipgmg 6 hours ago
- This little terrapin is a #ChesapeakeBay resident and the state reptile of Maryland! #ChesBayWeek #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/w2UWJoi7RF 11 hours ago
- What a great picture @pammpeterson! Thanks for sharing with us. twitter.com/pammpeterson/s… 13 hours ago
- GREAT NEWS! Blue crab populations have increased by 35 percent! #ChesBayWeek Read more here>> ow.ly/m86T302Cym0 https://t.co/IMDWhNJYeJ 14 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing a few of your memories with us @WndlustMarriage! twitter.com/WndlustMarriag… 1 day ago