The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Spectacular sea nettles captured by Instagram user jbraym. https://t.co/rMlLh6zYf5 15 hours ago
- If you’re interested in a career as a marine scientist, where do you start? Check out some great resources here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the red-capped cardinal! These songbirds are native to the wetlands of South America. https://t.co/IzLNerZ065 2 days ago
- Just remember that about 70 percent of the Earth is covered by water. https://t.co/8nvj0xelaY 2 days ago
- We can't wait to see all of the installations come to life during @LightCityBmore! twitter.com/lightcitybmore… 3 days ago