The Nelson-Martin family from Springfield, VA become the National Aquarium, Baltimore’s 45 millionth visitor(s) on Saturday, October 22! This lucky family enjoyed a special, fun-filled day at the Aquarium, including a behind-the-scenes Dolphin Encounter and lunch at our new Harbor Market Kitchen Cafe. They also received a year-long Aquarium membership and a special gift basket. This was the family’s first visit the National Aquarium, and a remarkable experience they are sure to remember forever!
- Don't miss out as @JayFlemingPhoto continues to take over our Instagram! Follow along here>> ow.ly/7dEI302HFoc https://t.co/chay0AYWhH 4 hours ago
- We're looking back on some history for #ChesBayWeek! See what shaped the Bay we know today >> ow.ly/7CsN302HiZa https://t.co/no3OSZctJf 6 hours ago
- "It's just so exciting to think that in 2016 we're still discovering things in our world." twitter.com/PopSci/status/… 8 hours ago
- Animals of ALL sizes live in the #ChesapeakeBay! See if you can spot your favorite. #ChesBayWeek https://t.co/q8UQfmqylI 21 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Glimpse into Jellies Invasion exhibit captured by Instagram user oliviacamillephotography. https://t.co/pNi7DVyFox 1 day ago