This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Welcome to Baltimore @USLacrosse and #LaxCon! If you come visit us, your conference badge gives you a special discount. 2 hours ago
- ANIMAL UPDATE: Sixty freshwater angelfish have been added to our Amazon River Forest exhibit! Learn more about them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- Our staff was elated to welcome EIGHT Australian snapping turtles in 2014! Relive the excitement here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @PoliticalPrncss: I've been volunteering at the National Aquarium for over 3 years & this is the FIRST time the Green Moray Eel has come… 1 day ago
- To celebrate #PenguinAwarenessWeek, learn how a puffin differs from a penguin! See their differences here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago