This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- It's #VolunteerAppreciationWeek! We're so thankful for our volunteers today and every day. Learn more about them>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Thanks to @ConstellationEG for working with @NatlAquarium to help the #chesbay today https://t.co/M5VvtqFOGe 18 hours ago
- Citizen scientists help identify wildlife for the Maryland Biodiversity Project! Learn more about their work here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Thanks for sharing with us! twitter.com/maryvalelions/… 1 day ago
- RT @wwf_uk: Happy #WorldPenguinDay! Check out this incredible penguin-cam footage of penguins swimming through Antarctic waters https://t.c… 1 day ago