This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Don't forget to follow us on Instagram for #ChesBayWeek as @JayFlemingPhoto takes over! ow.ly/qM8r302AeUO https://t.co/ZASCVzIGPS 2 hours ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the anemone! Learn more about these unique invertebrates here >> ow.ly/xDug302zRhI https://t.co/S9V9k81SWA 3 hours ago
- It's Chesapeake Bay Week! Follow along on Instagram as @JayFlemingPhoto takes over >> ow.ly/3TSq302xeWW https://t.co/W3eHcRwPsQ 17 hours ago
- "Nature always wears the color of the spirit." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson Photo by Instagram user daveyelisa. https://t.co/2HygFg4Nsm 1 day ago
- ICYMI - See all of the great staff we highlighted this week for #NationalZookeeperWeek! ow.ly/Wip1302xfwZ https://t.co/Cwnj1mvtMQ 1 day ago