This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- ICYMI - Our Animal of the Week is the zebra shark! Learn more about them here >> ow.ly/6Bnh30bffLK https://t.co/hAdzOERJcJ 11 hours ago
- RT @oceanexplorer: TODAY: Join #Okeanos to explore Nat'l Marine Sanctuary of American Samoa...never know what we'll see! (Exact dive time T… 14 hours ago
- Watch as @ConservationOrg and @voxdotcom explain how going green can be a benefit in many surprising ways! vox.com/videos/2017/4/… 20 hours ago
- It's #VolunteerAppreciationWeek! We're so thankful for our volunteers today and every day. Learn more about them>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Thanks to @ConstellationEG for working with @NatlAquarium to help the #chesbay today https://t.co/M5VvtqFOGe 1 day ago