This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- We sucessfully released Brownie from the Loggerhead Head Start Program in November of 2014! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/d0fzelEos7 1 hour ago
- RT @NatGeoEducation: What makes the 'Galapagos of the East' so welcoming to whale sharks? #WhaleSharkDay on.natgeo.com/2bTofNd https://t.… 3 hours ago
- Today we celebrate #WhaleSharkDay! Read about new measures to protect these gentle giants>> ow.ly/1Bw2303IGUR https://t.co/w6wP3MTotr 6 hours ago
- The Hawaiian monk seal is protected at the Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument! ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/mvMyNk2weQ 21 hours ago
- We applaud the expansion of Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument by @POTUS! More here>> ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/CGl4e2Wtjc 1 day ago