This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- The porcupinefish gets its name from the sharp spines that stick out when it inflates with water. #FactFriday https://t.co/lMQRO0FIOd 2 hours ago
- Can you believe our Atlantic pufflings were THIS small? #TBT youtube.com/watch?v=Rp-o9V… 16 hours ago
- In November, we welcomed eight endangered Mary River turtle hatchlings! Meet our latest additions here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Check out this FIN-TASTIC illustration from @zachhigginsis. Thanks for sharing with us! twitter.com/zachhigginsis/… 1 day ago
- A new exhibit celebrating our 25 years of Animal Rescue is up! See the program highlights in person and online>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago