This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Horseshoe crabs may look like crustaceans, but they are actually more closely related to spiders and scorpions!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @NatGeo: Watch this mesmerizing feather star—a type of crinoid—swim through the ocean https://t.co/HVS18oe0yg 2 days ago
- Mudskippers can survive in AND out of water! We've just added one to our Climbing exhibit. Read more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- These baby bearded dragons were just so cute! #TBT https://t.co/9XYRgzqdiy 3 days ago
- See how the discovery of the Titanic changed how scientists explore the ocean from @PopSci! popsci.com/robert-ballard… 3 days ago