This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Come say hi to Leonardo at #bmorebookfest! 👋🐢 https://t.co/cqQ2upi7Bj 15 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Nettles captured by Instagram user thecameraqueens. https://t.co/13cUXX0zWf 1 day ago
- Packed house for our Sustainable Seafood panel at #bmorebookfest! https://t.co/4NTBZJUaeB 1 day ago
- RT @prattlibrary: @NatlAquarium here to introduce @susan_stockdale and talk about Read to Reef. Starts Oct. 1! https://t.co/mZ7PZ6pZxY 1 day ago
- RT @USFWSNortheast: Enjoy all your public lands fee-free today #NPLD twitter.com/chincoteaguenw… 1 day ago