This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- It is with heavy hearts that we share the passing of our male humphead wrasse, Tang. Learn more here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 hours ago
- ICYMI - Catch a recap of our sand tiger shark research with @UDelaware in the Delaware Bay! ow.ly/i0eI305yDqy https://t.co/qJaS3RaXf8 7 hours ago
- You know what day it is...#TurtleTuesday! This common snapping turtle is showing off its powerful jaws. https://t.co/km1lLkC1Mx 1 day ago
- We're so happy to hear that you had a fun trip! twitter.com/BaltimoreLab/s… 1 day ago
- Congratulations @JayFlemingPhoto! Your work truly captures the beauty of the Chesapeake Bay. twitter.com/Baltimoremag/s… 1 day ago