This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- ICYMI - This morning @washingtonpost was LIVE from Blacktip Reef for a shark feeding! Watch anytime here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- ICYMI - Our Animal of the Week is the blue poison dart frog! https://t.co/k7ROgIhicK 19 hours ago
- “During my twenty-five years as a marine biologist, I’ve never seen something like this." news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/02/medite… 1 day ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: Good morning! The #WordOfTheDay is watershed. s.m-w.com/2jVQVGV 1 day ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Instagram user reinamorena_aka_patriciaparker really captured this upside-down jelly's good si… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago