This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Our Animal Rescue and Animal Health teams are caring for 15 endangered sea turtles. Learn more about our patients>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- "Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean." -- Ryunosuke Satoro Photo by tumblr user zerogravitylu… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- RT @MsRothsScholars: Couldn't have thought of a better place to celebrate this week's @PosProject trait of appreciation of art & beauty tha… 9 hours ago
- ICYMI - Can 3-D printing save coral reefs? The answer is YES. See how scientists can use 3-D printing to help reefs… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- Check out this magnificent time-lapse video of corals in motion and close-up! treehugger.com/natural-scienc… 1 day ago