This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- "All of these seven planets could have liquid water – key to life as we know it" twitter.com/NASA/status/83… 1 hour ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: This searobin was captured by Instagram user michaeldaszkiewicz. https://t.co/WNtIyGFhqs 19 hours ago
- Check out this newly discovered candy-colored crab! nytimes.com/2017/02/06/sci… 1 day ago
- Meet one of our rescue sea turtle patients, nicknamed Hermione! Read more about this turtle's rehabilitation here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the queen triggerfish! These fish lock themselves into small spaces and bite down on cora… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago