This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- The Hawaiian monk seal is protected at the Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument! ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/mvMyNk2weQ 3 hours ago
- We applaud the expansion of Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument by @POTUS! More here>> ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/CGl4e2Wtjc 7 hours ago
- "The octobot has no rigid parts in its gummy body. Instead, chemicals course through its veins to give it power." twitter.com/NYTScience/sta… 9 hours ago
- We're highlighting puffers this week! DYK? Puffers have teeth to help them eat shelled species, like crustaceans. https://t.co/C6ah9fcWwT 12 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: A spotted lagoon jelly captured by Instagram user h2smsseua. https://t.co/2WHfFCFZL0 1 day ago