This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Instagram user reinamorena_aka_patriciaparker really captured this upside-down jelly's good si… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- It's #WorldWaterDay! DYK? Only 3 percent of the world’s water is fresh! Celebrate this vital resource here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- We're gearing up for the return of Light City! Learn more about the festival's light installations coming our way>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- On this #TurtleTuesday, see what we feed our nearly 500 pound sea turtle, Calypso! https://t.co/qniZFNRMRK 1 day ago
- What do spiny lobsters and #MarchMadness have in common? Find out from @nytimes! nytimes.com/2017/03/17/spo… 1 day ago