This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- It's the last weekend of #EarthMonth! Enjoy some #climate reading from @NYTmag. nytimes.com/issue/magazine… 10 hours ago
- Pop Quiz! Can you name this crustacean? Native to Australia, these crayfish are claw-some! See if you're right >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- ICYMI - Our Animal of the Week is the zebra shark! Learn more about them here >> ow.ly/6Bnh30bffLK https://t.co/hAdzOERJcJ 2 days ago
- RT @oceanexplorer: TODAY: Join #Okeanos to explore Nat'l Marine Sanctuary of American Samoa...never know what we'll see! (Exact dive time T… 2 days ago
- Watch as @ConservationOrg and @voxdotcom explain how going green can be a benefit in many surprising ways! vox.com/videos/2017/4/… 2 days ago