This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Baby Moray eels were bred for the first time in Austria in 2014! Scientists could finally study the hatchlings.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 13 hours ago
- WOAH! #FunFact #InternationalSlothDay twitter.com/FieldMuseum/st… 18 hours ago
- A brief sloth history. #InternationalSlothDay huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/12/sea… 18 hours ago
- Happy #InternationalSlothDay! Celebrate our favorite "two-toed" species with us >> ow.ly/QejS305nk4B https://t.co/WALTqn6nYx 20 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Prepping for another day of protecting our coasts. Restoring sand dunes in VA with some amazing #volunteers @NatlAquarium… 22 hours ago