This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- RT @cbsbaltimore: Sunday Nov 6 will be Pay What You Want Day at @NatlAquarium cbsloc.al/2du6svv 2 hours ago
- You'll never look at sand in the same way again.... mentalfloss.com/article/68471/… 4 hours ago
- This week we're highlighting birds found in our Upland Tropical Rain Forest, like this yellow-headed Amazon parrot! https://t.co/rsMq95ZbLD 7 hours ago
- Come say hi to Leonardo at #bmorebookfest! 👋🐢 https://t.co/cqQ2upi7Bj 1 day ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Nettles captured by Instagram user thecameraqueens. https://t.co/13cUXX0zWf 1 day ago