This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- To celebrate #PenguinAwarenessWeek, learn how a puffin differs from a penguin! See their differences here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Flip that camera around and tag us in your Aquarium #selfies for #MuseumSelfie Day! 📸by Instagram user lord_n1cka… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- A distinguishing feature of adult Kimberley snake-necked turtles is their very long chin barbels! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/hHsf3JmX0v 1 day ago
- Check out these blue blubber jellies as we stream our LIVE cam Facebook! Watch here >> ow.ly/BLEj3085sHZ https://t.co/PqlkWqAp9X 2 days ago
- Seal season has officially begun! If you see an injured seal in Maryland, give it space and please call our team at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago