This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Close out your weekend with some #wisdom from Reginald Vincent Holmes. https://t.co/bY5iAno92W 5 hours ago
- ICYMI - Can 3D mapping help save the ocean? Learn more about how this technology may help us understand our oceans>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Our Marine Animal Rescue Manager shared this sighting of a healthy grey seal in Maryland! Read her seal update>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- ANIMAL UPDATE: Three cockatiel chicks hatched in our Australia: Wild Extremes exhibit! Meet our latest additions>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- What a great shot of Calypso! Thanks for sharing with us. twitter.com/Prof_Henshaw/s… 2 days ago