This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Pssst! Just wanted to remind you that our Animal of the Week is the omnivorous emperor angelfish! https://t.co/DmVwRUk5fK 7 hours ago
- The broad-shelled turtle's neck can add 80% to its body length, helping it ambush prey! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/03jAVqfZki 1 day ago
- "Are whale sharks threatened in a variety of ways? Yes. Are people doing things to help them? Yes." news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/08/whale-… 1 day ago
- Great photo, @jeri_tha_great! Thanks for sharing! twitter.com/jeri_tha_great… 1 day ago
- We know our Atlantic puffins are mistaken for penguins! Learn how to spot the difference>> ow.ly/C243303vokt https://t.co/v4HfoUDBdA 1 day ago