This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- The Northern sea robin visits the sandy bottom of the #ChesapeakeBay from the spring to early winter! #FactFriday https://t.co/2mpcs9zflY 10 hours ago
- "What has no teeth, no rib cage, is covered in scales and managed to outlive the dinosaurs?" Spoiler: It's a fish. nytimes.com/2016/07/25/sci… 12 hours ago
- She's a beauty, @Duff_Goldman! twitter.com/Duff_Goldman/s… 13 hours ago
- We have two new bicolor damselfish in our Atlantic Coral Reef exhibit! Read about them here>> ow.ly/5pur302Jper https://t.co/hivoezmFni 15 hours ago
- What a day it was when we welcomed EIGHT Australian snapping turtles in 2014! #TBT https://t.co/k1cynuKrMy 1 day ago