This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Gentoo penguin chicks that @jeffmauritzen shared from his travels in Antartica on our Instagram. Be sure to follo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- Pantone's #ColoroftheYear is Greenery! We are fortunate enough to see this color daily in our exhibits. https://t.co/TpUqydsVtd 15 hours ago
- Beautiful representations of water in the U.S. via @digg. digg.com/2016/every-bod… 19 hours ago
- Check out our Instagram this week as @jeffmauritzen takes over with photos from his trip to Antartica! Follow here>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Our Animal Rescue and Animal Health teams are caring for 15 endangered sea turtles. Learn more about our patients>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago