This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Hunting for a Charizard? Check out our #PokemonGO guide to catch 'em all on your next visit>> ow.ly/E2TL302Dh55 https://t.co/awBMnipgmg 12 hours ago
- This little terrapin is a #ChesapeakeBay resident and the state reptile of Maryland! #ChesBayWeek #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/w2UWJoi7RF 17 hours ago
- What a great picture @pammpeterson! Thanks for sharing with us. twitter.com/pammpeterson/s… 19 hours ago
- GREAT NEWS! Blue crab populations have increased by 35 percent! #ChesBayWeek Read more here>> ow.ly/m86T302Cym0 https://t.co/IMDWhNJYeJ 20 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing a few of your memories with us @WndlustMarriage! twitter.com/WndlustMarriag… 1 day ago