This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- We're celebrating Black History Month at the Baltimore Legends & Legacies Jubilee! Stop by for free family fun unti… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- Feeling stressed? Get outside! See how spending some time in nature can help you combat stress>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Carbon dioxide, released from the burning of coal, oil, gas and other fossil fuels, is impacting our oceans.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- The planet is warming. Oceans have absorbed much of this increased heat, stressing aquatic habitats and the animals… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- The white cap of ice that once covered the Arctic Circle is quickly turning blue. #DayofFacts https://t.co/yuYTU1vPMG 1 day ago