This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- RT @SheddResearch: The veins of America: Stunning map shows every river basin in the US dailym.ai/2ePMRdy @MailOnline https://t.co/m… 12 hours ago
- Help us create the country’s first Urban National Marine Sanctuary! Protect the Baltimore Canyon>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 13 hours ago
- Just in time for Halloween, our Animal of the Week is the tarantula! https://t.co/BJpVawmRPs 16 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Magical moment captured by Instagram user rawmedia.co. https://t.co/PLlaoorM0r 1 day ago
- RT @tate_tj: @spikegjerde Sustainable fish/shellfish MUST be a part of the conversation. In today's world, that means aquaculture. All ab… 1 day ago