This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Check out this magnificent time-lapse video of corals in motion and close-up! treehugger.com/natural-scienc… 32 minutes ago
- BIG NEWS! We’re building a new Animal Care and Rescue Center in Baltimore’s Jonestown neighborhood. See more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Are sharks social? New research sheds light on the relationships between sharks! Read more about the study here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- A strong (biodiversity) case for seagrass! via @Harvard ow.ly/XYi1306PV00 1 day ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the percula clownfish! Click here to learn more >> ow.ly/MAuU306PbjE https://t.co/sMwfYQ90Ls 1 day ago