This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- CAPTION CONTEST: Give us your best caption for this dart frog! Submit here >> ow.ly/xBay302xfgu https://t.co/5e0NVYdKLB 4 hours ago
- RT @GoodDayPA: Did you know that turtles can feel with their shells? Creature Feature with @NatlAquarium: buff.ly/2aeIGmO https://t… 18 hours ago
- Meet Annie, an aquarist trainee working with jellies! See more here: ow.ly/YYzB302wbQ3 #NationalZookeeperWeek https://t.co/Xkn74nkrsY 23 hours ago
- RT @katekatebear: Fraser, our @NatlAquarium corn snake, is ready to explore with @GoodDayPA! abc27.com/always-on/ #PR #🐍 https://t.co/Az… 1 day ago
- Our banana plant is in bloom! How long until we have bananas? Longer than you may think... ow.ly/IxUs302vIAT https://t.co/2t0PXutCAy 1 day ago