This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- The blue-crowned motmot is one of our Animals of the Week! This rain forest dweller actually nests in burrows they… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 10 hours ago
- RT @NatGeo: Watch: @natgeo explorer-in-residence Sylvia Earle met President Barack Obama at Midway Atoll in the Hawaiian Islands https://t.… 18 hours ago
- Good morning, Baltimore! (We wish it was this sunny today.) Photo by Instagram user beaulilie. https://t.co/Hy83YCeH91 19 hours ago
- We're inspired by the #flawless caiman >> boredpanda.com/caimain-butter… https://t.co/4cArLb5bqE 1 day ago
- Found on the East Coast, the Eastern box turtle is the state reptile of North Carolina AND Tennessee! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/IoCuNcWoU8 1 day ago