This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- In celebration of #BlackHistoryMonth, we explored the history of black watermen on the Chesapeake Bay. Learn more>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- This red-eyed tree frog was once so tiny! #TBT https://t.co/id3XrFJeqw 23 hours ago
- Scientists are investigating the cause of a mass stranding of 100 false killer whales. Learn more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Taking Fish Facts on the road. Teaching students about our local species. @NatlAquarium https://t.co/65qMhJCcRE 1 day ago
- "All of these seven planets could have liquid water – key to life as we know it" twitter.com/NASA/status/83… 1 day ago