This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Looking back on our sea turtle release at @AssateagueNPS for #NPS100! #TBT https://t.co/NkQieiaY4g 4 hours ago
- We're celebrating #NPS100 with a few coastal areas protected by @NatlParkService! ow.ly/lRxZ303Awt4 https://t.co/F9C3vn9Hjc 7 hours ago
- RT @NPCA: Happy #NPS100 @NatlParkService! 100 years of protecting our most treasured natural, historical and cultural sites! https://t.co/G… 12 hours ago
- ICYMI - Meet our newest partner, @dogfishbeer! See what we're brewing together>> ow.ly/Ao9M303kbr8 https://t.co/ZERhsOissl 1 day ago
- Pssst! Just wanted to remind you that our Animal of the Week is the omnivorous emperor angelfish! https://t.co/DmVwRUk5fK 1 day ago