This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Sheldon has been returned to the sea! Read more about his release here >> ow.ly/rwYo305qg0g https://t.co/bvEQzqxa1X 5 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Great day to save the planet. @NatlAquarium #conservation https://t.co/V0gy8sVkCf 10 hours ago
- It's #ReptileAwarenessDay! This emerald tree boa is here to celebrate. https://t.co/1Uai6wouW2 10 hours ago
- Put your plastic use into perspective with this quiz from @NYTScience! twitter.com/NYTScience/sta… 11 hours ago
- Did you know? The spiny-tailed monitor uses its tail to wedge itself into tight crevices. #FactFriday https://t.co/Fn4EUhDypO 14 hours ago