This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Scientists discovered that a quarter of a billion years ago this ancient reptile gave birth to LIVE offspring! washingtonpost.com/news/morning-m… 1 hour ago
- Fill in the Blank: I love the ocean because it ________. https://t.co/pUHhl0toI0 21 hours ago
- We're celebrating Black History Month at the Baltimore Legends & Legacies Jubilee! Stop by for free family fun unti… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Feeling stressed? Get outside! See how spending some time in nature can help you combat stress>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Carbon dioxide, released from the burning of coal, oil, gas and other fossil fuels, is impacting our oceans.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago