This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Some weekend wisdom.... https://t.co/VxRuc6mKQO 19 hours ago
- ICYMI - Some bees are now on the Endangered Species List. See which animals have been added and removed here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- Sheldon has been returned to the sea! Read more about his release here >> ow.ly/rwYo305qg0g https://t.co/bvEQzqxa1X 1 day ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Great day to save the planet. @NatlAquarium #conservation https://t.co/V0gy8sVkCf 2 days ago
- It's #ReptileAwarenessDay! This emerald tree boa is here to celebrate. https://t.co/1Uai6wouW2 2 days ago