This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- We got a sneak peak of @LightCityBmore with the artist of the OUR HOUSE installation, Tom Dekyvere! Watch here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- ICYMI - Don’t let their cuteness fool you. If threatened, pufferfish can pack a major toxic punch! See more facts>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Great field update from our conservation team! twitter.com/LauraBankey/st… 1 day ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Spectacular sea nettles captured by Instagram user jbraym. https://t.co/rMlLh6zYf5 1 day ago
- If you’re interested in a career as a marine scientist, where do you start? Check out some great resources here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago