This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- A woma python has joined our team of ambassador animals! Meet Wallace here>> ow.ly/70UD303CR7h https://t.co/8fRo30wWIq 18 minutes ago
- RT @LauraBankey: So many critters documented in #Baltimore Harbor today @NatlAquarium https://t.co/JaiSz3GiSd 1 hour ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: RT to share the good news: @POTUS just created the world's largest marine protected area. go.wh.gov/uQtUgi https://t… 4 hours ago
- If you hear a gouldian finch sing, it must be a male! Only males can sing. #FactFriday https://t.co/u6qaqbSZgK 5 hours ago
- Thanks @POTUS for creating the largest ocean protected area in the world! #MahaloObama #BlueParks twitter.com/washingtonpost… 8 hours ago