This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- ICYMI - Our Animal Rescue and Animal Health staff are currently caring for 21 sea turtles! Learn more about them>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- The rare ruby seadragon was captured on video for the first time EVER. It was just declared a new species in 2015! news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/ruby-s… 8 hours ago
- ICYMI - "Is that a penguin or a puffin?" Here's what you need to know to tell the difference>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the Harlequin Tuskfish. Check out its protruding, tusk-like teeth! See more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A spectacular sea nettle for your Sunday. Picture snapped by Instagram user lindsaytron9000. https://t.co/uj6MDSfixl 1 day ago