This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Three new fish have been added to our Moving exhibit, including a kole tang! See our new additions here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 hours ago
- See the impact cities and suburbs have on the Chesapeake Bay...as seen from space. go.nasa.gov/2cNgOrU https://t.co/pXyAQUWCJX 9 hours ago
- Did you know? A group of seahorses is called a herd! #FactFriday https://t.co/FthyIkfmw8 12 hours ago
- After spending a year in our care, Sheldon is ready for release! Read more about our plans>> ow.ly/yd8V304HMlY https://t.co/jd0h78dLHt 1 day ago
- We welcomed gouldian finch chicks in 2012! The phosphorescent beads along their mouths help parents feed them. #TBT https://t.co/768rKQ8apP 1 day ago