This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- Welcome to the neighborhood, @ProfTrashWheel! twitter.com/proftrashwheel… 6 hours ago
- We've just received word that Dollar Days has sold out for today! Thanks to all who came out. 10 hours ago
- It’s World Wildlife Conservation Day! To celebrate, see how we rescue and rehabilitate endangered sea turtles>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Thanks for the warm welcome, @Ravens! twitter.com/ravens/status/… 15 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Instagram user sydneyxmiller captured the details of this sea nettle. https://t.co/9XaUVMDsKD 1 day ago