This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- You know what day it is...#TurtleTuesday! This common snapping turtle is showing off its powerful jaws. https://t.co/km1lLkC1Mx 17 hours ago
- We're so happy to hear that you had a fun trip! twitter.com/BaltimoreLab/s… 20 hours ago
- Congratulations @JayFlemingPhoto! Your work truly captures the beauty of the Chesapeake Bay. twitter.com/Baltimoremag/s… 20 hours ago
- A group of jellies is called a smack! #TheMoreYouKnow https://t.co/axKgT24WPt 22 hours ago
- RT @SheddResearch: The veins of America: Stunning map shows every river basin in the US dailym.ai/2ePMRdy @MailOnline https://t.co/m… 1 day ago