This Saturday the National Aquarium’s security team received a special alert from the North Pole: Santa Claus was dispatching a group of Extra Santas to bring holiday cheer to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and he wondered if they could come to the Aquarium! Of course – the National Aquarium would do anything for Santa Claus! The pack of traveling Santas descended on Pier 3 and spread some holiday joy to surprised guests as they arrived to visit the Aquarium. It was a fun sight for Aquarium staff and visiting families, and it brought the holiday spirit to life in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
- What a day it was when we welcomed EIGHT Australian snapping turtles in 2014! #TBT https://t.co/k1cynuKrMy 13 hours ago
- Don't miss out as @JayFlemingPhoto continues to take over our Instagram! Follow along here>> ow.ly/7dEI302HFoc https://t.co/chay0AYWhH 18 hours ago
- We're looking back on some history for #ChesBayWeek! See what shaped the Bay we know today >> ow.ly/7CsN302HiZa https://t.co/no3OSZctJf 20 hours ago
- "It's just so exciting to think that in 2016 we're still discovering things in our world." twitter.com/PopSci/status/… 22 hours ago
- Animals of ALL sizes live in the #ChesapeakeBay! See if you can spot your favorite. #ChesBayWeek https://t.co/q8UQfmqylI 1 day ago