The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- What a day it was when we welcomed EIGHT Australian snapping turtles in 2014! #TBT https://t.co/k1cynuKrMy 8 hours ago
- Don't miss out as @JayFlemingPhoto continues to take over our Instagram! Follow along here>> ow.ly/7dEI302HFoc https://t.co/chay0AYWhH 14 hours ago
- We're looking back on some history for #ChesBayWeek! See what shaped the Bay we know today >> ow.ly/7CsN302HiZa https://t.co/no3OSZctJf 16 hours ago
- "It's just so exciting to think that in 2016 we're still discovering things in our world." twitter.com/PopSci/status/… 17 hours ago
- Animals of ALL sizes live in the #ChesapeakeBay! See if you can spot your favorite. #ChesBayWeek https://t.co/q8UQfmqylI 1 day ago