The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- RT @LauraBankey: Great day to save the planet. @NatlAquarium #conservation https://t.co/V0gy8sVkCf 2 hours ago
- It's #ReptileAwarenessDay! This emerald tree boa is here to celebrate. https://t.co/1Uai6wouW2 3 hours ago
- Put your plastic use into perspective with this quiz from @NYTScience! twitter.com/NYTScience/sta… 4 hours ago
- Did you know? The spiny-tailed monitor uses its tail to wedge itself into tight crevices. #FactFriday https://t.co/Fn4EUhDypO 7 hours ago
- Baby Moray eels were bred for the first time in Austria in 2014! Scientists could finally study the hatchlings.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 22 hours ago