The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- Just remember that about 70 percent of the Earth is covered by water. https://t.co/8nvj0xelaY 36 minutes ago
- We can't wait to see all of the installations come to life during @LightCityBmore! twitter.com/lightcitybmore… 10 hours ago
- It's #MarylandDay! There are so many fantastic species native to #Maryland, but one of our favorites is the diamond… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- ICYMI - Lion’s mane jellyfish are now on exhibit in Jellies Invasion! Learn more about them here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- ICYMI - This morning @washingtonpost was LIVE from Blacktip Reef for a shark feeding! Watch anytime here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago