The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- It's #WorldWaterDay! DYK? Only 3 percent of the world’s water is fresh! Celebrate this vital resource here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- We're gearing up for the return of Light City! Learn more about the festival's light installations coming our way>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- On this #TurtleTuesday, see what we feed our nearly 500 pound sea turtle, Calypso! https://t.co/qniZFNRMRK 1 day ago
- What do spiny lobsters and #MarchMadness have in common? Find out from @nytimes! nytimes.com/2017/03/17/spo… 1 day ago
- To celebrate #WorldFrogDay our Animal of the Week is the poison dart frog! Learn more about our dart frogs here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago