The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- Read to Reef starts TODAY with @prattlibrary. Happy reading to all participants! https://t.co/1HUj3qhsrh 3 hours ago
- RT @LauraBankey: So exited the #Orioles bird stopped by our @NatlAquarium booth during today's Bird Festival. #Baltimore @USFWS @Chesapeake… 3 hours ago
- Today we Celebrate Baltimore Birds Day! Check out a park devoted to birds at Camden Yards>> ow.ly/mZuw304KJve https://t.co/x138ap7gbR 6 hours ago
- Three new fish have been added to our Moving exhibit, including a kole tang! See our new additions here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 23 hours ago
- See the impact cities and suburbs have on the Chesapeake Bay...as seen from space. go.nasa.gov/2cNgOrU https://t.co/pXyAQUWCJX 1 day ago