The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- In celebration of #BlackHistoryMonth, we explored the history of black watermen on the Chesapeake Bay. Learn more>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- This red-eyed tree frog was once so tiny! #TBT https://t.co/id3XrFJeqw 13 hours ago
- Scientists are investigating the cause of a mass stranding of 100 false killer whales. Learn more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @LauraBankey: Taking Fish Facts on the road. Teaching students about our local species. @NatlAquarium https://t.co/65qMhJCcRE 1 day ago
- "All of these seven planets could have liquid water – key to life as we know it" twitter.com/NASA/status/83… 1 day ago