The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- Our Marine Animal Rescue Manager shared this sighting of a healthy grey seal in Maryland! Read her seal update>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- ANIMAL UPDATE: Three cockatiel chicks hatched in our Australia: Wild Extremes exhibit! Meet our latest additions>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- What a great shot of Calypso! Thanks for sharing with us. twitter.com/Prof_Henshaw/s… 21 hours ago
- In Asia, venomous blue blubber jellies are considered a culinary delicacy! See more and watch them LIVE>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- In celebration of #BlackHistoryMonth, we explored the history of black watermen on the Chesapeake Bay. Learn more>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago