The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- Seal season has officially begun! If you see an injured seal in Maryland, give it space and please call our team at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- RT @Oceana: Meet the six amazing new fish species discovered in 2016. bit.ly/2hU6DBV https://t.co/rWQhGlf2uP 8 hours ago
- Our Animal of the Week is the leopard shark! These sharks spend much of their time near the sea floor. See more>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- Horseshoe crabs may look like crustaceans, but they are actually more closely related to spiders and scorpions!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @NatGeo: Watch this mesmerizing feather star—a type of crinoid—swim through the ocean https://t.co/HVS18oe0yg 3 days ago