The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: A spotted lagoon jelly captured by Instagram user h2smsseua. https://t.co/2WHfFCFZL0 4 hours ago
- CAPTION CONTEST: Help us caption this broad-shelled turtle! Submit here>> ow.ly/zinh303DEAi https://t.co/MByEh4Yyho 1 day ago
- A woma python has joined our team of ambassador animals! Meet Wallace here>> ow.ly/70UD303CR7h https://t.co/8fRo30wWIq 2 days ago
- RT @LauraBankey: So many critters documented in #Baltimore Harbor today @NatlAquarium https://t.co/JaiSz3GiSd 2 days ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: RT to share the good news: @POTUS just created the world's largest marine protected area. go.wh.gov/uQtUgi https://t… 2 days ago