The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- ICYMI - The White House designated the first marine monument in the Atlantic! Read more >> ow.ly/ZfoJ304BTjp https://t.co/uPa6DPU7yW 1 hour ago
- Pop quiz! Do you know what made the water in the Inner Harbor turn green? Here's your hint>> ow.ly/vFxh304AIL1 https://t.co/8qgFBLNoOp 14 hours ago
- RT @cbsbaltimore: Sunday Nov 6 will be Pay What You Want Day at @NatlAquarium cbsloc.al/2du6svv 19 hours ago
- You'll never look at sand in the same way again.... mentalfloss.com/article/68471/… 21 hours ago
- This week we're highlighting birds found in our Upland Tropical Rain Forest, like this yellow-headed Amazon parrot! https://t.co/rsMq95ZbLD 1 day ago