The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- Did you know? The spiny-tailed monitor uses its tail to wedge itself into tight crevices. #FactFriday https://t.co/Fn4EUhDypO 1 hour ago
- Baby Moray eels were bred for the first time in Austria in 2014! Scientists could finally study the hatchlings.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 17 hours ago
- WOAH! #FunFact #InternationalSlothDay twitter.com/FieldMuseum/st… 21 hours ago
- A brief sloth history. #InternationalSlothDay huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/12/sea… 22 hours ago
- Happy #InternationalSlothDay! Celebrate our favorite "two-toed" species with us >> ow.ly/QejS305nk4B https://t.co/WALTqn6nYx 23 hours ago