The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- Happy birthday to ocean advocate Sylvia Earle! "Every time I slip into the ocean, it's like going home." https://t.co/yiaGArABXj 6 hours ago
- We sucessfully released Brownie from the Loggerhead Head Start Program in November of 2014! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/d0fzelEos7 10 hours ago
- RT @NatGeoEducation: What makes the 'Galapagos of the East' so welcoming to whale sharks? #WhaleSharkDay on.natgeo.com/2bTofNd https://t.… 13 hours ago
- Today we celebrate #WhaleSharkDay! Read about new measures to protect these gentle giants>> ow.ly/1Bw2303IGUR https://t.co/w6wP3MTotr 15 hours ago
- The Hawaiian monk seal is protected at the Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument! ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/mvMyNk2weQ 1 day ago