The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- ICYMI - Our Animal of the Week is the blue poison dart frog! https://t.co/k7ROgIhicK 9 hours ago
- “During my twenty-five years as a marine biologist, I’ve never seen something like this." news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/02/medite… 15 hours ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: Good morning! The #WordOfTheDay is watershed. s.m-w.com/2jVQVGV 20 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: Instagram user reinamorena_aka_patriciaparker really captured this upside-down jelly's good si… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- It's #WorldWaterDay! DYK? Only 3 percent of the world’s water is fresh! Celebrate this vital resource here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago