The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- RT @NatGeo: Watch: @natgeo explorer-in-residence Sylvia Earle met President Barack Obama at Midway Atoll in the Hawaiian Islands https://t.… 2 hours ago
- Good morning, Baltimore! (We wish it was this sunny today.) Photo by Instagram user beaulilie. https://t.co/Hy83YCeH91 4 hours ago
- We're inspired by the #flawless caiman >> boredpanda.com/caimain-butter… https://t.co/4cArLb5bqE 18 hours ago
- Found on the East Coast, the Eastern box turtle is the state reptile of North Carolina AND Tennessee! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/IoCuNcWoU8 23 hours ago
- Catch a glimpse of the seamounts now protected by the Northeast Canyons and Seamounts Marine National Monument! twitter.com/pewenvironment… 1 day ago