The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- The blue-crowned motmot is one of our Animals of the Week! This rain forest dweller actually nests in burrows they… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 9 hours ago
- RT @NatGeo: Watch: @natgeo explorer-in-residence Sylvia Earle met President Barack Obama at Midway Atoll in the Hawaiian Islands https://t.… 16 hours ago
- Good morning, Baltimore! (We wish it was this sunny today.) Photo by Instagram user beaulilie. https://t.co/Hy83YCeH91 18 hours ago
- We're inspired by the #flawless caiman >> boredpanda.com/caimain-butter… https://t.co/4cArLb5bqE 1 day ago
- Found on the East Coast, the Eastern box turtle is the state reptile of North Carolina AND Tennessee! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/IoCuNcWoU8 1 day ago