The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- The Hawaiian monk seal is protected at the Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument! ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/mvMyNk2weQ 5 hours ago
- We applaud the expansion of Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument by @POTUS! More here>> ow.ly/wcQE303H0Y6 https://t.co/CGl4e2Wtjc 9 hours ago
- "The octobot has no rigid parts in its gummy body. Instead, chemicals course through its veins to give it power." twitter.com/NYTScience/sta… 11 hours ago
- We're highlighting puffers this week! DYK? Puffers have teeth to help them eat shelled species, like crustaceans. https://t.co/C6ah9fcWwT 14 hours ago
- FAN PHOTO SPOTLIGHT: A spotted lagoon jelly captured by Instagram user h2smsseua. https://t.co/2WHfFCFZL0 1 day ago