The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- ICYMI - Can 3-D printing save coral reefs? The answer is YES. See how scientists can use 3-D printing to help reefs… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- Check out this magnificent time-lapse video of corals in motion and close-up! treehugger.com/natural-scienc… 13 hours ago
- BIG NEWS! We’re building a new Animal Care and Rescue Center in Baltimore’s Jonestown neighborhood. See more here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Are sharks social? New research sheds light on the relationships between sharks! Read more about the study here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A strong (biodiversity) case for seagrass! via @Harvard ow.ly/XYi1306PV00 1 day ago