The National Aquarium wishes you and your family a happy and safe 4th of July holiday. Take a look at our most recent video from the Jellies exhibit. Soon enough fireworks across the country will be lighting up the sky, just like these bioluminescent comb jellies light up the oceans!
- ICYMI - We added three fish species to our Pacific Coral Reef exhibit, including a brush tail tang! Learn more here… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- "A new art project makes the point that humans may be slowly becoming a little more plastic." fastcoexist.com/3065672/this-i… 6 hours ago
- The porcupinefish gets its name from the sharp spines that stick out when it inflates with water. #FactFriday https://t.co/lMQRO0FIOd 11 hours ago
- Can you believe our Atlantic pufflings were THIS small? #TBT youtube.com/watch?v=Rp-o9V… 1 day ago
- In November, we welcomed eight endangered Mary River turtle hatchlings! Meet our latest additions here >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago