Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Found on the East Coast, the Eastern box turtle is the state reptile of North Carolina AND Tennessee! #TurtleTuesday https://t.co/IoCuNcWoU8 1 hour ago
- Catch a glimpse of the seamounts now protected by the Northeast Canyons and Seamounts Marine National Monument! twitter.com/pewenvironment… 2 hours ago
- ICYMI - The White House designated the first marine monument in the Atlantic! Read more >> ow.ly/ZfoJ304BTjp https://t.co/uPa6DPU7yW 6 hours ago
- Pop quiz! Do you know what made the water in the Inner Harbor turn green? Here's your hint>> ow.ly/vFxh304AIL1 https://t.co/8qgFBLNoOp 20 hours ago
- RT @cbsbaltimore: Sunday Nov 6 will be Pay What You Want Day at @NatlAquarium cbsloc.al/2du6svv 1 day ago