Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- ANIMAL UPDATE: Three cockatiel chicks hatched in our Australia: Wild Extremes exhibit! Meet our latest additions>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- What a great shot of Calypso! Thanks for sharing with us. twitter.com/Prof_Henshaw/s… 4 hours ago
- In Asia, venomous blue blubber jellies are considered a culinary delicacy! See more and watch them LIVE>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- In celebration of #BlackHistoryMonth, we explored the history of black watermen on the Chesapeake Bay. Learn more>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- This red-eyed tree frog was once so tiny! #TBT https://t.co/id3XrFJeqw 1 day ago