Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- What a great picture @pammpeterson! Thanks for sharing with us. twitter.com/pammpeterson/s… 15 minutes ago
- GREAT NEWS! Blue crab populations have increased by 35 percent! #ChesBayWeek Read more here>> ow.ly/m86T302Cym0 https://t.co/IMDWhNJYeJ 1 hour ago
- Thanks for sharing a few of your memories with us @WndlustMarriage! twitter.com/WndlustMarriag… 19 hours ago
- RT @StyleMagazine: We can't wait to sip on #SeaQuenchAle, a new brew collab from @dogfishbeer and @NatlAquarium ! https://t.co/iJsvcIZDN6 20 hours ago
- Meet the sea-dwelling-ancestor that all living things have in common - Luca. nytimes.com/2016/07/26/sci… 22 hours ago