Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- RT @LauraBankey: Thanks to @ConstellationEG for working with @NatlAquarium to help the #chesbay today https://t.co/M5VvtqFOGe 5 hours ago
- Citizen scientists help identify wildlife for the Maryland Biodiversity Project! Learn more about their work here>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing with us! twitter.com/maryvalelions/… 1 day ago
- RT @wwf_uk: Happy #WorldPenguinDay! Check out this incredible penguin-cam footage of penguins swimming through Antarctic waters https://t.c… 1 day ago
- Wood turtles can be found in forests and grasslands, but will rarely be seen more than several hundred meters from… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago